Sunday, September 4, 2016

Hearts Speak Love

Hearts do speak of love, seriously, they do. Have you ever looked upon the shape of the heart and not thought of love in some way in some form? I know I am trained from the beginning to interpret the heart shape as a message of love. A message from one's heart to another's heart - a language of unity, a language of belonging. I love to look upon the heart shape image for the promise of love soothes my soul. Certain heart shaped images soften my prickly exterior. I love hearts. 

This beautiful heart was gifted to me. My daughter knew I needed a hug and she sent me one. My daughter's heart hug brightened my life when my life needed brightening. 

My mother passed away and I so wanted to hear her voice just once more, just one more "I love you" just one more hug, one more kiss. When I arrived home, after taking care of her affairs I stood out on my patio and looked up toward heaven to speak to her and this cloud was right above me. Call me crazy but my heart leapt with joy knowing that my mom was showing me her love symbolically with a beautiful heart shaped cloud ... just for me ... right above my patio. Thank you mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment